The Archaeological Museum of Aigion housed in the old Municipal Agora of Aigion, attributed to the German architect E. Ziller and was built in 1890. The building is magnificent architecture and includes a large central atrium flanked by shops of Agora. Since 1983 the Ministry of Culture has allocated for the establishment of the Museum. The museum was opened in 1994. After the earthquake in Aigion in 1995, the building and part of the findings were damaged. It reopened in 1999 after repairing the damage. Today in the museum’s atrium take place cultural events.
Free entrance: Students of University – Higher Education Institutes, Technological Educational Institutes, Military Schools or equivalent Schools of EU member states upon presentation of their ISIC card.
Reduced ticket 50%: Students of University – Higher Education Institutes, Technological Educational Institutes or equivalent Schools of countries from outside the EU, upon presentation of their ISIC card.